What do you call this? Probably, if you’re an English learner, you’d say sofa as that’s what many textbooks teach, and it’s also a similar word in other languages. But, if you come to Britain you might hear settee or couch too (and in America possibly love seat, davenport or chesterfield!). Unlike other words in…

This content was originally published here.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

one × 1 =