In the midst of everything that’s going on with COVID-19, we now have more time than ever to focus on learning things and acquiring new skills. Learning a new language is always an amazing option for making the most of our time. If you want to learn Spanish at home, we have a great offer for you: the best interactive group Spanish lessons online in real-time, not recorded, and with the best teachers! Keep reading to learn more!
There are tons of reasons why we study new languages. Whether it is because we genuinely like it and enjoy it, or because we need to for a new job or to travel around, learning to speak another language is a great way to open our minds with the knowledge of new cultures and experiences. Now that most of the world is practicing social distancing at home because of COVID-19, we can make the most of our time to start practicing or keep practicing that thing we have always wanted or needed. And if that thing is Spanish, you have landed in the right place for some motivation! Whee Institute, the best Spanish institute in Colombia, offers highly-reviewed group Spanish lessons online for everyone from beginners (A1.1 level) to advanced students (C1 level). Taught by professional, native Spanish-speaking teachers, these classes are a unique, fun, and accessible way to learn.
Why learn Spanish?
It has never been easier to learn Spanish at home, even in times of self-isolation and social distancing. Spanish is the official language of over 20 countries across four continents and it is estimated that the number of native speakers ranges from 350 to 400 million people with that number growing every second. Spanish has the 2nd highest number of native speakers of any language (after Mandarin) and is the 4th most widely spoken language in the world when including native and non-native speakers – it’s safe to say that speaking Spanish is a huge plus.
Why learn Spanish with Whee?
Whee Institute has been revolutionizing Spanish education in Colombia since 2015. Their motto is “happiness through education,” and they rely on the simple but powerful idea that education should be fun, and that you can learn Spanish in a short amount of time through their simple yet powerful and dynamic methodologies. In addition, Whee has enhanced the quality of Spanish-language education in Bogotá while paying its teachers fairly. Whee’s staff is very well qualified and has received more than 500 five-star reviews.
The way we learn is constantly advancing and Whee advances with it. Currently, we are facing a global pandemic that has completely changed our daily life and that has forced us to interact at all levels from the comfort of our homes. But we can make the best out of it and so, even though Whee cannot receive students in its physical location for a while, they have now taken their amazing group class methodology online. With no hidden agenda, costs, or motives – just for the sake of promoting good education – these classes are an amazing opportunity to learn Spanish online in a unique way.
These are other important of learning with Whee:
- You can learn and practice from your home with people from all over the world even if they are not physically with you.
- There’s a huge difference between learning online with videos and learning online with interactive, real-time classes. With videos, you are responsible for your own education, while in real-time lessons you can learn better with wonderful teachers!
- You can take advantage of your free time and use it to prepare for your next trip or job relocation (if it requires Spanish, of course).
- If you are thinking about traveling through South America when this COVID-19 situation is over and you want to make friends and avoid the “gringo tax,” then this class is also for you.
- If you want to live in a Spanish-speaking country in the future and be able to find a job after a few months, then this class is for you.
- If you want to put on your resume that you can speak Spanish and have better job opportunities, then this class is definitely for you!
How does it work?
The classes are conducted in real-time with live teachers via Zoom – they are not recorded. You can ask questions, interact with other students from all around the world, participate in group activities, and much more! With Whee classes, you will learn Spanish through games and fun activities, as education should be! Besides that, the classes are also personalized, meaning that they will be focused on your interests and learning style; there are just a few students per class, all at your same level, which could be from beginner (A1.1) to advanced (C1). Whee divides students into nine levels aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
How to sign up?
Hours: Whee’s online Spanish group live classes consist of 15 hours or 10 hours of class per week starting every Monday. They also have two schedule options:
Option 1: 11 am – 2 pm or 11 am – 1 pm Colombian time (UTC−05:00)
This timing corresponds to:
- UK: 5 pm – 8 pm
- Mainland Europe: 5 pm – 8 pm
- USA east coast: 12 pm – 3 pm
Option 2: 6 pm – 9 pm or 6 pm – 8pm Colombian time (UTC−05:00)
This timing corresponds to:
- USA east coast: 8 pm – 11 pm
- USA west coast: 5 pm – 8 pm
- Melbourne: 11 am – 1 pm
- Tokyo: 9 am – 12 pm
Price: $110 USD per week for 15 hours and $100USD for 10 hours with absolutely no hidden costs. (Tip: if you book 4 weeks you save up money than by booking separately).
It’s so easy! You just have to:
1. Register here – https://www.wheeinstitute.com/live-online-group-spanish-classes/
2. Whee will confirm your booking and schedule a 10-minute level placement interview (via Whatsapp or Skype, your preference)
3. You will receive a link to your class at least 1 hour before your start time
4. Join your class, meet your teacher and classmates, and have fun!
For more info or to register and sign up, CLICK HERE.
In times like these, with most of the world in social distancing, we have to adapt and keep learning and focusing on positive things. We all need at least virtual contact with each other even if we are miles away and Whee is there for you! Learn Spanish online, learn the way you always wanted to, and let’s revolutionize education together!
Was this article useful? Please share and/or comment on this article, and visit our homepage Colture to take a look at our articles and find more essential information about Bogotá and Colombia.
The post Learn Spanish Online with Whee’s Live Group Lessons appeared first on Colture.
This content was originally published here.